Anticholinergics and Amantadine
Important! You should always read carefully the information leaflet that comes with your medication before you start using it. Always check with your doctor or other healthcare professional before altering any of your medications or taking over-the-counter medications as they can interfere with Parkinson’s medications and may have unwanted side effects. Remember also to tell your doctor if you take over-the-counter drugs that can be bought without a prescription.
What you should know about your Parkinson's medication
Each medication has its own particular properties and important considerations to be aware of. Below are some key aspects to think about before you start taking your medication. Detailed information regarding these can be found in the Patient Information Leaflet (PIL):
- what is it and what is it used for?
- special warnings and precautions
- how to take it
- possible side effects
- contraindications (when not to use it)
- interaction with other medication(s)
- what to do if you forget to take a dose
- what to do if you take more than you should
- possible effects on your ability to drive or use machinery
- safety in pregnancy and breast-feeding
- how to store.
|Generic name||Brand name ®|