Advancing E-Health in Europe will focus on how to ensure that patients receive the highest quality of healthcare across Europe. What will be looked at are the latest service developments from the points of view of both health professionals and as reported by service users. It will also tackle issues at the health and social care interface, including the way in which personal information is handled. Health policy makers and leading experts will offer an invaluable insight into the latest initiatives and developments in the field of e-health and medical technologies. As well as hearing key presentations, there will also be ample opportunity for delegates to engage in interactive discussions and debates.
- John Dalli, European Commissioner for Health and Consumer Policy
- Luis Eduardo Rosado Bretón, Health Minister of Valencia
- Peteris Zilgalvis, Head of Unit, ICT for Health, DG Information Society and Media, European Commission
- Professor Stan Newman, Dean, School of Community and Health Sciences, City University, and Centre Director and Professor of Health Psychology, University College London
- Professor Martin R Cowie, Department of Clinical Cardiology, Imperial College London, Consultant Cardiologist at Royal Brompton Hospital
- Nicola Bedlington, Director of the European Patient Forum