The Evidence Based Medicine Update on Treatments for Parkinson's Disease will outline the concept of EBM and then present the findings from the recent reviews. This will be followed by case scenarios. Learning Objectives
- At the conclusion of this activity, you should be able to accomplish the following:
- Explain the concept of evidence based medicine
- List the treatments available for the management of motor and non-motor symptoms of Parkinson's disease
- Identify the role of each agent in the treatment of Parkinson’s disease as indicated by the evidence based review
- Discuss the clinical applications of each treatment in the management of Parkinson’s disease.
This course is recommended for movement disorder specialists, general neurologists, geriatricians, neurosurgeons, neurologists in training and other health professionals.