8 October 2007 - Stresa, Italy
The existing Board have worked exceedingly hard in the last two years to provide an organisation that meets the needs of its membership. As a result, the EPDA is well known and highly respected throughout Europe and internationally. It is a committed, vibrant, and energetic organisation and requires a committed and energetic Board.
Therefore the Board welcomes nominations from enthusiastic people who are familiar with and have participated in the work of the EPDA. They can be either a person with Parkinson’s, carer or healthcare professional and it is hoped that nominations will reflect the geographic spread of the EPDA.
The Board has, to date, received the following nominations, which they fully support for a further Term of Office:
- Stephen Pickard, Belgium - President
- Susanna Lindvall, Sweden - Vice President
- Mariella Graziano, Luxembourg - Secretary
- Branko Šmid, Slovenia - Treasurer
- Knut-Johan Onarheim, Norway - Member
- Tom Isaacs, UK - Young Onset Representative
The Board have also received the following nomination, which they fully support:
- Mahendra Gonsalkorale, UK - Member
The Board requires the support and interest of you all and welcomes further nominations for the following positions:
- Vice President
- Young Onset representative
- Organisations can nominate people from another country for a position on the Board.
- Another country/organisation can support any nomination.
- All nominations are to be made in writing and to be accompanied by a biography (or CV) and picture, and emailed to Lizzie Graham no later than Friday 22 June, 2007.