The European Parkinson's Disease Association (EPDA) and our distribution partners shall herein be collectively known as "We" or "Us".
These terms and conditions ("the Terms") govern your subscription to the EPDA Plus, EPDA UPDATE and other publications (collectively, publications).
Please read through the Terms. If you do not agree with the Terms, do not subscribe. By subscribing, you are indicating that you agree to be bound by the Terms.
- We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time and without notice to you and you should check for any alterations regularly. Your continued subscription to the publications constitutes acceptance of the current terms and conditions. If you do not accept these Terms or any of the changes, you may cancel your FREE subscription.
- The information you supply on the subscription form shall be complete, accurate and true. You will notify Us promptly of any changes of relevant details by e-mailing email@example.com.
- If We find that the information you have provided is untrue, not current, incomplete or inaccurate, We may suspend or terminate your subscription to the Journal.
- All information requested on original sign up shall hereafter be referred to as "Subscriber Information". This Subscriber Information will be retained by Us for no longer than is necessary to maintain your subscription.
- By subscribing, you agree to the use of the your Subscriber Information for communication purposes by the EPDA in relation to the management of your subscription only.
- EPDA will not use the information you provide for direct marketing or sell this information to a third party.
- We reserve the right to disclose Subscriber Information if required to do so by law or if We believe in good faith that any such disclosure is reasonably necessary for the administration of justice; to enforce the Terms; to respond to any complaint received regarding the rights of third parties; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of the EPDA, its subscribers and the public.
- You undertake to indemnify Us fully for all losses damages and costs incurred as a result of your breaching these terms and conditions.
- We reserve the right to decline to make the Subscription available to any individual, company or other entity.
- New subscriptions will begin from the next new issue.