The EPDA is keen to work with anyone – individuals and organisations alike – who seeks to improve the lives of people with Parkinson's in Europe and around the world.
The EPDA is often developing projects that seek people affected by Parkinson’s to get involved and work with us in different ways.
For example, if you are a person with Parkinson’s, or a family member or carer of someone living with the condition, the following opportunities may be interesting for you:
- taking part in online surveys or interviews about your experience with Parkinson’s
- attending online or in-person (when possible) workshops and round tables on relevant topics for the Parkinson’s community
- attending webinars on relevant topics for the Parkinson’s community
- taking part in interviews for news articles to be published on our website and on our Parkinson’s Life online magazine
- helping us to raise awareness about the clinical trial opportunities open to the Parkinson’s community – and to increase the levels of patient insights within the clinical trial development process
- getting in touch with one of our member organisations – national Parkinson’s organisations in Europe – to get involved with their work at a national or local level.
If you are a healthcare professional working in the Parkinson’s field, the following opportunities may be interesting for you:
- signing up to be part of our expert review panel, to help us provide accurate, factual and up-to-date information to the Parkinson’s community
- helping us to raise awareness about the clinical trial opportunities open to the Parkinson’s community – and to increase the levels of patient insights within the clinical trial development process;
- helping us in the roll-out of our Parkinson’s Disease Composite Scale (PDCS)
- helping us to disseminate surveys and other data collection projects involving the Parkinson’s community
- taking part in interviews for news articles to be published on our website and on our Parkinson’s Life online magazine.
By supporting the EPDA, your company will:
- engage with a transparent, dynamic and influential not-for-profit organisation
- help highlight the effects of Parkinson’s disease, which have an impact across nearly every cultural, social and economic boundary
- enhance your company’s visibility at a European level
- demonstrate your company’s commitment to corporate social responsibility.
For more specific information about how your funding will help people with Parkinson's, please download the EPDA brochure.
Your company can choose to support us with a one-off or more regular donation, engage in a sponsorship programme, or provide specific funding for one of our activities, projects and/or events.
For those companies who prefer to provide in-kind and/or pro bono support, please contact us. We are open to all forms of partnership.
For more information about any of these options, please contact email@example.com.
Alternatively, see Our partners section for more information on how we work with external organisations.
As the only European Parkinson’s umbrella organisation, the EPDA often receives requests for partnership from companies working on clinical trials of new Parkinson’s medicines and treatment/management devices.
The EPDA is currently looking at new ways to raise awareness of the research opportunities that are available to people with Parkinson’s and their families, particularly clinical trials.
Please download our guidelines on how the EPDA can assist companies in raising awareness about clinical trials.
The EPDA receives many invitations every year to partner in European and EU-funded projects (run by academia and other stakeholders) that seek to improve the lives of people with Parkinson’s and their families.
For more information about how the EPDA can support these projects, please visit our European projects page.