Membership (Parkinson’s) organisation and affiliates
- Applicants need to email their request (including organisation registration number and a copy of the organisation’s Statutes, translated into English)
- Your application will be reviewed by the EPDA Membership Committee and approved by the EPDA Board
- Once approved, the organisation will receive a confirmation email
- All successful member applications will be ratified at the Annual General Meeting (AGM)
- After ratification, new member organisations will need to complete a membership form, which will be forwarded to you.
- Once a completed membership form has been received, you will be sent an invoice for the relevant fees so that you can start to enjoy the benefits of being an EPDA member.
This category is for individuals with an interest in Parkinson's that would like to learn more and potentially take part in projects that benefit the Parkinson's community.
- Please complete the Friends request form.
- Your application will be reviewed by the EPDA Membership Committee and approved by the EPDA Board.
- We will confirm your ‘Friends’ status and start communicating with you about all relevant opportunities to become involved.
Membership (Parkinson’s) organisations
The fees below are based on the number of members each organisation has in order to ensure transparency and fairness, and were ratified at the EPDA Annual General Meeting on Tuesday 29 June 2021.
|Members numbers||Membership fee|
|Less than 250||€207|
|More than 10,000||€6,216|
The membership fee for all affiliates is €207 per organisation.
Membership fee bandings (2022)
Membership fees will be reviewed on an annual basis as per the Harmonised Index of Consumer Prices (HICP), which is compiled by Eurostat. These figures have been reviewed and thus there will be a 3.6% increase in the membership fees from 2021 to 2022.
There is no charge to join the EPDA as a Friend.